Casio - Master of G
4 in stock
The Rangeman is one of the newer additions to Casio's popular 'Master of G' collection of highly-durable and high tech wrist watches. These very impressive time pieces are constructed to withstand the most treacherous environments imaginable. Features such as Mud Resistance, Shock Resistance, and Water Resistance make sure nothing comes close to harming its inner mechanism. A Triple Sensor function allows it to display altitude, barometer, temperature, and compass readings at the touch of a button.
- Black 60.3 x 57.7 x 20.2mm 'Tough' Resin Case
- Black High-Grade Casio Resin Band
- Solar Dial, Negative LCD
- Shock-resistant; low-temperature resistance (-20°C / -4°F); mud-resistant
- Water Resistance: 200 meters
- GPS Signal Reception
- Communication Standard Bluetooth® low energy
- GPS Navigation
- Point Memory
- Digital Compass
- World Time: 39 cities (39 time zones*2, daylight saving on/off) and Coordinated Universal Time; auto summer time (DST) switching
- Countdown Timer
- Mobile Link functions (world time: over 300 cities, auto time adjustment, One-Touch Time Adjustment, easy watch setting, phone finder, route setting and log data management in GPS navigation, tide graph, moon data); day and date display; full auto-calendar; auto LED backlight with afterglow: 1.5/3.0 seconds; battery level indicator; 12/24-hour format; airplane mode; button operation tone on/off; sunrise/sunset time display
- Solar powered system (solar-charging system), charging system compatible with wireless chargers (requires device with Type-A USB terminal)
- Continuous Operation
- With GPS use
- NORMAL (Intermittent reception): Approx. 33 hours
- HIGH RATE (Continuous reception): Approx. 20 hours
- Approx. two months more for non-GPS functions
- Without GPS use
- About 29 months with the power-saving function*3 ON after full charge
- 3 Power-saving after a certain period in a dark location
- Module: 3452
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund as soon as we get the returned item.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. Once Return Authorization is given please return the item within 14 days. No packages will be accepted once the return period has expired.
We ship only to continental US, Alaska & Hawaii address. We do not ship to P.O.Box, APO/FPO address or make any International shipments.
All orders are processed and shipped in 48 HR period once the payment is approved and received.
All orders are shipped with Priority Mail service ( 2-3 days ) Some areas it takes an additional day ( Hawaii, Alaska and rural areas ). Please also consider that Sundays and Holidays will delay the delivery.