Casio - G-Shock
4 in stock
Casio's famous G-SHOCK brand announces the new GBA800 sporty series of Bluetooth® wristwatches built to make sport and outdoor activities even more fun and productive. The watch pairs up with G-Shock's 'Connected' app on your phone so you can configure settings for a step count and pace log (measured by a 3-axis accelerometer) with five exercise intensity levels, calorie calculations, and step targets. With the app, you can set timer combinations (up to 20 of 5 timers each) for the watch, store stopwatch measurement data (200 lap records), and view data. Also provides automatic time adjustment, world time, and alarms.
- White, 54.1 x 48.6 x 15.5mm Top-Grade Casio Resin Case
- White, Highly-durable Casio Resin Strap
- White Dial, Positive LCD
- Total Weight: 61 grams
- Shock resistant
- 200m water resistant
- Double LED light LED light for the face (Auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow) LED backlight for the digital display (Auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Step count using a 3-axis acceleration sensor: 0 to 999,999 step count display range
- Step Goal Progress Display (step count goal setting range: 1,000 to 50,000, 1,000-step increments)
- Step Count Graph: Hourly step count for the past 11 hours on a 6-level graph
- Step indicator
- Power Saving: Auto sensor sleep state entry after fixed period of non-activity
- Dual time (Home time swapping)
- 1/100-second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 00'00''00~59'59''99 (for the first 60 minutes) 1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes) Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes) 1 second (after 60 minutes) Recorded data: Up to 200 records (measurement start month, date, lap/split times)
- Target Time alarm up to 10 Target Time settings
- Countdown timer
- Timer for interval measurement (up to five time settings) Measuring unit: 1 second Input range: 00'00'' to 60'00'' (1-second increments)
- Others: Auto-repeat (number of repeats settable from 1 to 20), Auto-start
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2016
- Module 5554
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund as soon as we get the returned item.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. Once Return Authorization is given please return the item within 14 days. No packages will be accepted once the return period has expired.
We ship only to continental US, Alaska & Hawaii address. We do not ship to P.O.Box, APO/FPO address or make any International shipments.
All orders are processed and shipped in 48 HR period once the payment is approved and received.
All orders are shipped with Priority Mail service ( 2-3 days ) Some areas it takes an additional day ( Hawaii, Alaska and rural areas ). Please also consider that Sundays and Holidays will delay the delivery.