Casio - G-Shock
Out of stock
Casio created the G-Shock 'G-LIDE' series with the intention of providing surfers across the globe with the watch that perfectly combines surfing functions with style. The result was an ultimate success demonstrated by the popularity of the collection by the world's top pro surfers. But it didn't stop there as its reputation branched out to athletes such as skateboarders, bikers, street ballers, and so on. The GAX100 model combines an analog and digital dial, while its oversized hour/minute hands and markers provide for a highly visible display. Some of the super useful surfing features include Tide Indicator, thermometer, and Moon Data.
- White 55.0 x 51.2 x 16.9mm 'Tough' Polycarbonate Case
- White High-Grade Casio Rubber Strap
- White Dial, Positive LCD
- Total Weight: 69 grams
- Shock Resistant
- 200 Meter Water Resistant
- Magnetic Resistant (ISO764 magnetic class resistance)
- Auto LED Light with Afterglow
- Tide Graph (tide level for specific date and time) Moon Data (moon age of the speific date, moon phase graph)
- Thermometer Display range: -10 to 60 C (14 to 140 F) Display unit: 0.1 C (0.2 F)
- World Time 29 times zones (48 cities + UTC), daylight saving on/off, city code display, home city/world time swapping
- 4 Daily Alarms and 1 Snooze Alarm
- Hourly Time Signal
- 1/100 Second Stopwatch Measuring capacity: 999:59'59.99" Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap time, split time Others: Speed (0-1998 units/hour), Selection distance input (0.0-99.9)
- Countdown Timer Measuring unit: 1 second Countdown range: 24 hours Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Full auto-calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Button operation tone on/off
- Accuracy: ± 15 seconds per month
- Battery: SR927Wx2 Approx. battery life: 3 years
- Module 5484
- Band Length: 145mm - 215mm
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund as soon as we get the returned item.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. Once Return Authorization is given please return the item within 14 days. No packages will be accepted once the return period has expired.
We ship only to continental US, Alaska & Hawaii address. We do not ship to P.O.Box, APO/FPO address or make any International shipments.
All orders are processed and shipped in 48 HR period once the payment is approved and received.
All orders are shipped with Priority Mail service ( 2-3 days ) Some areas it takes an additional day ( Hawaii, Alaska and rural areas ). Please also consider that Sundays and Holidays will delay the delivery.