Casio - Edifice
2 in stock
Casio's Edifice EQB500 series gets a cool new addition with this solar-powered Bluetooth smartphone mobile link watch with chronograph and Accurate Time System feature. For the first time, an Edifice watch is able to automatically retrieve world time information through a Bluetooth connection with a user's phone. Four different times a day it will access time servers located on the Internet to get an accurate reading of current home times as well as world time. The chronograph function, specifically its design, is just as cool with a color scheme that resembles a speed-indicating tachymeter.
- Silver, 52.0 x 48.1 x 14.2mm stainless steel case
- Silver, Stainless steel bracelet
- Black dial
- Total weight: 199 grams
- One-touch 3-fold Clasp
- World time for about 300 cities
- Daily alarm settings
- Stopwatch data transfer
- Lap/Split time display measured in 1/1000 second for up to 100 entries
- Phone Finder
- Tough Solar
- 100-meter water resistance
- Day indicator
- Mineral Glass
- Screw Lock Crown
- 100-meter water resistance
- Solar powered
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Airplane mode
- Dual time (Home city time swapping)
- 1-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time
- Other: Speed (0 to 300 units/hour)
- Low battery alert
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark.)
- Date display
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog：3 hands (hour, minute(hand moves every 10 seconds), second), 4 dials (24-hour, dual time hour and minute, dual time 24-hour, day)
- Accuracy:±15 seconds per month
- Approximate battery operating time: 7 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge) - 33 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund as soon as we get the returned item.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. Once Return Authorization is given please return the item within 14 days. No packages will be accepted once the return period has expired.
We ship only to continental US, Alaska & Hawaii address. We do not ship to P.O.Box, APO/FPO address or make any International shipments.
All orders are processed and shipped in 48 HR period once the payment is approved and received.
All orders are shipped with Priority Mail service ( 2-3 days ) Some areas it takes an additional day ( Hawaii, Alaska and rural areas ). Please also consider that Sundays and Holidays will delay the delivery.