The world-famous G-Shock brand introduces a limited edition GSTB200 G-STEEL analog-digital, shock-resistant watch with a metal case, Smartphone Link, and solar-powered operation. This very limited Formless Tai Chi model was created through a collaboration with Chen YingJie. It is specially designed by the world-renowned Chinese artist whose art integrates traditional Eastern ink drawings as well as the street art from the West. The overall design of this limited-edition timepiece is based on the philosophy of Tai Chi, specifically on how all of the natural entities and laws of our world morph as time goes on. It showcases a super tough, yet lightweight design with its 'Carbon Core Guard Structure' feature as well as an array of other cool functions such as smartphone linking to nearly 300 cities worldwide, Tough Solar technology, Super-Illuminator LCD screen, and a high-quality resin band that offers a level of durability comparable to that of metal. The advantages of the strap include an improved fit around the wrist, as well as comfort and lightness, leading to less strain.
- 53.3×49.2×14.5mm Black Carbon / Stainless Steel Case
- Black, High-durability Casio Resin Strap
- Black Dial with Negative LCD
- Shock Resistant
- Carbon Core Guard structure
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Double LED light: LED light for the face (Full auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow) - LED backlight for the digital display (Full auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- Tough Solar (Solar powered)
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
World time: 39 time zones* (39 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, auto summer time (DST) switching, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/1000-second stopwatch
- Countdown timer
- 5 multi-function alarms (with daily, 1 time, schedule)
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
- Battery level indicator
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Power Saving (display goes blank and hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Regular timekeeping - Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second) - Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
Approx. battery operating time: 6 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge) - 20 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund as soon as we get the returned item.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. Once Return Authorization is given please return the item within 14 days. No packages will be accepted once the return period has expired.
We ship only to continental US, Alaska & Hawaii address. We do not ship to P.O.Box, APO/FPO address or make any International shipments.
All orders are processed and shipped in 48 HR period once the payment is approved and received.
All orders are shipped with Priority Mail service ( 2-3 days ) Some areas it takes an additional day ( Hawaii, Alaska and rural areas ). Please also consider that Sundays and Holidays will delay the delivery.