The PRG300 series of solar-powered watches with Triple Sensor (Altimeter/Barometer, Thermometer & Compass) is exactly what the true outdoorsman needs. Casio's new Version 3 mechanism brings to the table a direction sensor that's 95% smaller, along with a 90% decrease in sensor power intake. Though the watch has shrunk, the technology has risen to another level - specifically in its accuracy and energy efficiency.
- Black, 56.0 x 47.0 x 12.6mm Polycarbonate case
- Orange Camouflage, High-durability Casio rubber strap
- Positive LCD Dial, Black and Orange Bezel
- Total weight: 57 grams
- Tough Solar Power
- 100M Water Resistant
- Low Temperature Resistant (-10 C / 14 F)
- Altimeter Measuring range: -700 to 10,000 m (-2,300 to 32,800 ft) Measuring unit: 1 m (5ft) Manual memory measurements (up to 30 records, each including altitude, date, time) Auto log data (High/low altitudes, auto cumulative ascent and descent) Trek log data (up to 14 records of high/low altitudes, auto cumulative ascent and descent of particular treks) Others: Relative altitude readings (3,000 to 3,000 m), Selectable measurement interval: 5 seconds or 2 seconds
- Digital Compass Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points Measuring range: 0 to 359 degrees Measuring unit: 1 degree 60 seconds continuous measurement Graphic direction pointer Bidirectional calibration and Northerly calibration function Magnetic declination correction Bearing memory
- Barometer Display range: 260 to 1,100 hPa (7.65 to 32.45 inHg) Display unit: 1 hPa (0.05 inHg) Atmospheric pressure tendency graph Atmospheric pressure differential graphic Atmospheric pressure change indicator (arrow indicates significant change in pressure)
- Thermometer Display range: -10 to 60 C (14 to 140 F) Display unit: 0.1 C (0.2 F)
- Full Auto LED (Super Illuminator) Backlight with Afterglow
- World Time 31 time zones (48 cities + UTC), city name display, daylight saving on/off Sunrise/Sunset Data Sunrise time and sunset time for specific date/ daylight pointers
- 5 Daily Alarms (4 one-time and 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly Time Signal
- 1/10 Second Stopwatch Measuring capacity: 999:59'59.9" Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times Countdown Timer Measuring unit: 1 second Countdown range: 24 hours Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments ans 1-hour increments)
- Full Auto Calendar (Pre-programmed until the year 2099) 12/24 Hour Formats Button operation tone on/off Accuracy:+/-15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Storage Battery: Solar Rechargeable Battery Battery Level Indicator Power Saving Function Approx. Battery Life: 8 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
- Module 3443
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund as soon as we get the returned item.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. Once Return Authorization is given please return the item within 14 days. No packages will be accepted once the return period has expired.
We ship only to continental US, Alaska & Hawaii address. We do not ship to P.O.Box, APO/FPO address or make any International shipments.
All orders are processed and shipped in 48 HR period once the payment is approved and received.
All orders are shipped with Priority Mail service ( 2-3 days ) Some areas it takes an additional day ( Hawaii, Alaska and rural areas ). Please also consider that Sundays and Holidays will delay the delivery.